Arizone International LLP is Psyllium Husk Exporters. We are an export-oriented organization mainly focusing on the supply of various quality food items like Psyllium Husk, spices, herbs, pulse, ingredients, etc.
Psyllium Husk comes from the crushed seeds of the plantago ovata plant. Psyllium husk is product mainly for its mucilage content. Psyllium is a natural, water soluble, gel-reducing fiber which is exraceted from the husks of blond psyllium seeds ( PLANTAGO OVATA ).
Psyllium is a soluble fiber used primarily as a gentle bulk forming laxative. Psyllium husk is derived from these odorless, tasteless seeds. Psyllium contains up to 70% of soluble and 30% of insoluble fibers.
- Laxative : Psyllium husk ( Plnatago ovata ) is generally treated as laxative in the world market. Laxative are food additives, which stimulate the bowel movement and facilitates excretory action in case of constipation. The swelling up of intestine due to bulk-forming laxative soften and increase the volume of the stools. This then encourages the bowel move and pushes the stool out.
- Weight Control : Psyllium mucilage absorbs water and expands substantially. In the stomach, Psyllium expansion produces feeling of fullness. This causes a decrease in food intake. Psyllium has no harmful chemical side effects; it is just a herb that is loaded with beneficial soluble fibre.
- Diarrhea : Psyllium used as a bulk-forming agent to help relive mild to moderate diarrhea. Psyllium soks a significant amount of water in the digestive tract circumstances, slower to pass.
- Hemorrhoids : Psyllium may be recommended by a physician to help soften stool and reduce the pain associated with hemorrhoids.
- High Chloesterol : Psyllium husk have a cholesterol-lowering effect when added to a low-fat, low-chloesterol dite. Studies have shown psyllium to be quite effective in lowering levels, which can be helpful to those with high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia) and those at increased risk for developing hypercholesterolemia.
- Diabetes : Studies suggest that a high-fiber diet, which may include psyllium, blood sugar levels and improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels in people with diabetes.